When you clean your bathroom, do you have areas that are difficult to reach?
Perhaps you can’t or don’t want to scrub spots manually.
This is where a power scrubber can help. Check out The Best Power Scrubbers.
The Best Power Scrubbers
Top 10 Power Scrubber Reviews
Drillbrush Bathroom Surfaces Power Scrubber
This power scrubber comes with three different stiff nylon brushes that attach to your drill. They’re designed with quick-change shafts. Also, the bristles won’t scratch your surfaces when you use them. You also get a 90-day warranty that allows you to return it.
- This product comes in four different bright colors.
- The bristles are stiff, but they’re designed to not leave scratches.
- This power scrubber may not be powerful enough to remove calcium deposits.
- The bristles can splay out with hard or repeated use.
Homitt Electric Spin Scrubber
This scrubber comes with a portable cordless design that lets you take it into any room without a problem. It has a battery that can last for 50 minutes. Additionally, it has a fast-charging capability. You get four brush heads, a waterproof design, and up to 600 rotations per minute.
- This scrubber has a cordless design with a quick-charge battery.
- You get four replaceable brush heads with stiff nylon bristles.
- The battery may not last the full 50 minutes on a single charge.
- The scrubber can be a bit top-heavy when you use it.
CUH Cordless Power Scrubber
This handheld scrubber is very lightweight and quiet. You get six brush heads along with one scouring pad. It runs on a rechargeable battery with rapid charging capabilities. You also get an additional three metal brushes. There is a battery indicator light as well.
- This lightweight and powerful scrubber comes with six brush heads.
- It is designed to be very easy to assemble and use.
- You may have to scrub at set-in spots before you use the scrubber.
- The battery indicator light may stop working after several charges.
Rubbermaid Reveal Power Scrubber
You can choose from four different scrubbing heads with this power scrubber. It scrubs up to 60 times per second with pulse and continuous scrubbing settings. You get an ergonomic grip with a rubber coating. Finally, this power scrubber is resistant to water.
- The ergonomic handle and rubber coating give you a no-slip grip.
- The scrubber head rotates up to 60 times every second.
- The scrubber heads are small and not suited for larger areas.
- You might not get enough power to remove difficult stains.
BLACK+DECKER PKS160 Power Scrubber
You get the choice of four different models when you order this power scrubber. It has a durable scraper edge built into the waterproof design as well as a scrubbing brush. The handle has rubber molded over it that lets you get a secure grip. You also get two scrubber pads.
- The scraper edge lets you get into tight areas and grout lines.
- You can pick one of four different models when you buy it.
- The power switch is more difficult to manipulate or switch off.
- The motor is not powerful enough to handle calcium deposits.
Clorox Scrubtastic Multi-Purpose Surface Scrubber
This scrubber uses over 300 rotations per minute to clean hard-to-reach areas. It comes with a handle that extends out to 39 inches. It features a cordless and rechargeable design that gives you up to 30 minutes of run time on a single charge.
- The handle extends up to 39 inches so you can reach higher places.
- You get three different brush heads to maximize your cleaning power.
- The handle is made out of plastic and it is prone to breaking.
- You only get 30 minutes of scrubbing time for a 3.5-hour charge.
Turbo Scrub Pro
This power scrubber doubles as a floor scrubber as well as a tile scrubber. You get four different brushes including a corner brush. It also comes with a handle that extends up to four feet. You get the choice of a low or high-speed setting. It also comes with a waterproof scrubbing head.
- This scrubber is designed to be lightweight and portable.
- It comes with 25 percent more power and a 25 percent longer battery life.
- The handle is too short for most people to scrub the floors.
- You may have difficulty navigating this scrubber when it’s on high.
Vandora Electric Spin Scrubber
This scrubber package comes with three different scrubber heads, a charger, and an extension arm. You get a full-year warranty against defects or damage. It has a waterproof seal that runs along with the battery compartment and along with the brush head. The handle is made out of durable metal.
- This scrubber runs on a 3.6-volt rechargeable battery.
- It has a cordless design so you don’t worry about tripping.
- The on and off switch can be difficult to manipulate.
- You might have to charge it for longer than it advertises to get a full battery.
Olrom Drill Attachment Power Scrubber
This turbo scrubbing brush comes with three different scrubbing attachment heads. It features a very lightweight and compact design that allows you to clean into tight spaces. The brush heads are made out of PP-element that is very stiff and resistant to chemicals.
- The brush head attachments come with a universal design.
- It features a very durable design with PP-element brushes.
- The heads may be too wide to clean grout lines or between tiles.
- The scrubbers may be too abrasive for certain surfaces.
BEGOST Cordless Household Power Scrubber
You get two batteries when you order this scrubber that allows you to clean longer. It comes with seven different brush heads in a variety of sizes and shapes. It has a waterproof and a dust-proof design to extend the device’s lifespan. The charger is automatic as well.
- The handle is made out of soft plastic with an ergonomic design.
- The batteries feature a quick-charge feature that gives you an hour of run time.
- The batteries may not charge fully even after a few hours.
- There isn’t a non-scratch pad included when you buy this scrubber.
When it comes to picking out a power scrubber, you want to keep several things in mind so you’re sure that you buy a scrubber that meets all of your needs.
You want your power scrubber to run for as long as it takes for you to finish cleaning. The battery life can vary from 30 minutes up to over an hour, so you want to double-check your model. Also, look and see if it comes with a rechargeable battery with a quick charge feature.
Make sure that you look at the brush heads when you buy a scrubber. Look for one that offers several different brush heads in different sizes and shapes. This will help you get into smaller crevasses and areas without a problem.
This can be a more expensive cleaning tool, so you want to make sure that it’s made out of durable materials. Look for one with a metal extension handle, durable brush head materials, and durable attachment points to help ensure that your power scrubber will last for a few years.
You’re most likely going to be using your power scrubber around water. It’s important that it comes with a waterproof seal or with a waterproof design. This is especially important around the battery compartment.
The different brands have different warranties on their products. Ideally, your power scrubber will have at least a 60-day warranty, if not longer. Some offer up to a year’s warranty. This will protect you if your power scrubber stops working or if it breaks due to repeated use.