What are the best bathtubs to buy? Tubs are quite trendy because they add much-needed elegance to a bathroom.
There are hundreds of these products on the market today, making it challenging to pick the best. Luckily, we have looked at the top five luxury bathtubs that you can find on the shelves.
The Best Luxury Bathtubs
Luxury Bathtubs Review: Top 5 Models
The bathtubs in this review can meet your needs when it comes to elegance, budget, and taste. Here are our top five picks:
1. WOODBRIDGE B-0034/BTS1611 71”x31.5” Whirlpool Water Jetted And Air Bubble Freestanding Bathtub
The product comes with a vast interior design that allows you to add up to 60 gallons of water. It also boasts a whirlpool and air bubble jets that can make your bathing experience more enjoyable.
You get to use up to ten adjustable body massage jets to experience the most luxurious bathing possible. There are also ten whirlpool bubble bath jets that ensure you experience a comfortable bath.
Other features are:
- A perfect mix of water and air: The system delivers robust, but comfortable hydro massage.
- Approved pump: It gives you a steady level of massage and is compatible with 110V.
- Air massage: You can immerse your body in thousands of air bubbles to relax all your soft tissues.
- Relaxing experience: The bathtub helps you to relieve pain, promote blood and oxygen flow, and relax the muscle.
- Stainless steel material: You can bet the tub can last for years without getting rust.
- Premium construction: It is also made to provide you with the elegance you desire to have a modern bathroom.
2. T and L International Luxury Stone Freestanding Bathtub
It is a product made in the USA by a team of professionals and can give you decades of service. The bathtub meets all the IPC and UPC standards, meaning you can place it in your bathroom with confidence.
It is one of the most affordable products you can find out there and can provide value for money. Its color also matches with most bathroom décor to upgrade your room and make it more elegant.
Other notable features are:
- Enough space: The product can handle two grownups at a go and leave enough space for movement.
- Center drain: It allows for easy water removal when you are done bathing or when cleaning the bathtub.
- Easy to clean: The product is also resistant to stains and fire retardants.
- Stone composite: One great thing about this freestanding bathtub is it is made of stone, no acrylic material.
- Slotted overflow: It allows the water to flow out when the tub gets full.
- Custom lift: You can easily take it from one place to the other without a hassle.
3. Empava Acrylic Freestanding Bathtub
The product comes with up to 95 air pinhole jets that help to release warm air bubbles to give you comfort. It also comes with a 0.5 HP air pump that helps to give out a powerful spray to relax your body.
One thing you should note is this is a Pure-Scape luxurious model that provides 100% gloss white acrylic. It also boasts a contemporary stand-alone design to add décor to your bathroom.
You can enjoy other features like:
- Define lines: They ensure that you place the bathtub inside all bathrooms and that it fits perfectly.
- Intergraded seat: It lets you rest in water up to your shoulder to create a relaxing effect.
- Huge capacity: The product was designed to hold up to 55 gallons of water.
- Pre-installed: It also comes while pre-drilled to allow for convenient placing.
- Up to 3-year warranty: The warranty covers parts to ensure that you use your bathtub with confidence.
- Durable: It is one of the most durable bathtubs you can find on the market today.
4. American Standard Cadet Freestanding Tub, Arctic
It is a quality product made using acrylic material that is reinforced with fiberglass. That gives you a durable bathtub that you can use for years to enjoy the most elegant bath session.
The product comes with a form-fitted backrest that allows you to jump inside and relax after a long day. You can relieve pain and muscle stress after a tiring day.
The product also comes with these features:
- Molded-in armrests: They also provide elbow supports that keep you relaxed when taking your bath.
- Pre-leveled tub: Its bottom comes pre-leveled to ensure that you place it without doing much.
- Dual accessory deck area: You get more choices when it comes to deck area.
- Ever-clean system: It requires little maintenance as it does not catch dirt easily.
- Single-speed motor: The system can save you energy as it only requires a single-speed motor or pump.
5. America Standard Gelcoat Value
It is a fully equipped model that provides you with the comfort and safety you desire for a therapeutic bathtub. The product comes with a watertight door that is contoured to allow easy entry.
You get a 10-year warranty that covers the shell and a 5-year one for other components. That shows you that you can get value for your money when you choose this product.
It also comes with these features:
- Six water jets: They can keep your body relaxed, and they combine with the line heater to make the water warm.
- Leg massage: Another notable feature is the leg massage that soothes and provides invigorating therapy.
- Durable material: It is made of a long-lasting Gelcoat and has easy-to-touch buttons.
- White in color: The bathtub matches all bathroom decors due to its universal color.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Bathtub Material Holds Heat Best?
A: Soapstone is the best material for holding heat and is a higher-end material. Copper and brass also retain heat well and can resist denting.
Q: Is Bathtub Water Safe to Drink?
A: Bathtub water is not safe for drinking or bathing a child. Lead can leak from the glaze into the unit and contaminate the water.
The best luxury bathtubs can transform your bathroom to make it look more modern. They can also make your bathing experience more enjoyable.