For many individuals, simply owning a normal toilet with the basic minimum features isn’t acceptable anymore. Getting an advanced toilet which is comfortable, water efficient, and durable is more worthwhile in the long-term.
That’s why we decided to review top dual flush toilets out there today and give you a short buying guide, in order to ensure that you get the best dual flush toilet for your home. These toilets save about 68% of water when you use the light flush mode and some of these models offer advanced features than traditional toilets.
So, if you are searching for a dual flush toilet to install in your bathroom, this is the ideal place to start your search.
The Best Sellers Dual Flush Toilet
- Made of premium vitreous china, nice glazed surface inhibits the growth of stain- and odor on the surface
- Siphon Flushing: Super quiet and powerful flush with no clogs. High efficiency (1.28gpf/4.8lpf) operation is water sense certified.
- Slow-close toilet seat, no slamming, and no danger of pinching fingers.
- 【Stylish Design for Bathrooms】Stylish, nice, great, terrific lines perfectly suitable for your modern design bathroom. Seamless, one-piece toilet design makes a statement with its clean lines and low profile.
- 【Chair Height Toilet】ADA Compliant. Features 16.9" height from floor to seat. comfortable height seating. Ideal for the elderly and individuals with disabilities which makes sitting down and standing up easier.
- 【Powerful Dual Flush】Siphon Flushing. Dual Flush 1.1/1.6 GPF. Maximum flush of 1.6 GPF, which can effectively eliminate clogging problems. 1.1 GPF can help saving on your water bill. Dual flush toilet fully glazed flush. Super-quiet and powerful flush with no clogs. Leak-proof.
- [SPACE SAVER DESIGN]With a siphon jet fully skirted drain, this toilet offers a sleek, eye-catching, seamless design that is easier to clean. The small size is suitable for small bathrooms.
- [SIPHON TECHNOLOGY]The pipes are 360° glazed with large eddy current openings for unobstructed flow and prevent clogging.Scientific water seal height 2.17inch/55mm, anti-odor, not easy to splash water.
- [DUAL FLUSH]Low-consumption dual flush (1.1 gpf /1.6 GPF) average at 1. 28 gallon helps you save water.
- Luxurious Toilets for Bathrooms: Modern toilet with ADA height design. Seamless, one-piece toilets design makes a statement with its clean lines and low profile
- Chair Height Toilet: ADA Compliant. Features 17.3" height from floor to seat. comfortable height seating, it makes visiting the toilet to be more comfort as there is less strain sitting on or standing up
- Map Flush 1000 Grams: Great Maximum Performance Flush score of 1000 grams, meets Water Sense criteria. Fully-glazed 2" trapway. Such a powerful and water-saving toilet bowl comes from our research and development of innovative toilet plumbing structures
- Dual flush with high-performance gravity 0.8 / 1.28 gallon per flush (gpf).
- Soft closing seat, closes slowly and quietly. Quick Release for easy cleaning.
- Environment Friendly WaterSense toilets, meet strict EPA flushing guidelines.
- DUAL-FLUSH TECHNOLOGY - High-efficiency dual flush - 1 / 1.6 gallon per flush (GPF) conserves water, reduces your environmental footprint while reducing your utility bills. R&T cUPC certified water flush valve guarantees consistent and efficient flushing.
- HYGIENIC & COMFORTABLE - The seamless glazed one-piece design makes for easy cleaning. The elongated siphon action bowl adds comfort during use, a fully-glazed 2" trapway for efficient waste disposal, and the slow-closing seat cover provides added convenience.
- ELEGANT & DURABLE - The chrome-plated top button adds an elegant touch, and the one-piece construction with high-quality materials ensures durability. A modern and stylish design perfectly suited for any modern bathroom decor.
- Comfort Design: Features approximately 17" height from floor to seat. Chair-height seating, it makes visiting the toilet to be more comfortable as there is less straining sitting on or standing up. It is ideal for tall adults, the elderly, and the disabled.
- Easy to Clean Design: The glazed surface skirted trap way creates a sleek look and makes cleaning easier. Compare to other toilets, it has no corners and grooves, very easy to reach for cleaning.
- Siphon Flushing: Quite & Powerful Flushing one piece toilet, Fully glazed flush system, Highly efficient dual-flush bringing a super quiet and powerful flushing - NO clogs, NO leaks, and NO problem.
- ✅[Modern Design]: Modern standard one piece toilet,sleek ADA height design---stylish, nice, great, terrific lines perfectly suitable for your modern design bathroom.
- ✅[Easy to Claen]: The white toilets glazed surface is self-cleaning, simplifying maintenance. It is very easy to reach for cleaning .Elongated one-piece toilet skirted design, easier to maintain versus a two-piece toilet.
- ✅[Siphon Flushing]: Highly efficient dual-flush toilet allows you to proactively conserve water by selecting 0.8 GPF or higher(1.28gpf) for tougher jobs.Dual flush toilet fully glazed flush,Super-quiet and powerful flush with no clogs. Leak-proof.
- ✅ [Luxurious Modern Design]: Clean, sleek look and compliment with different styles like modern, craftsman, traditional and etc.
- ✅ [Easy-to-Clean Design]: The skirted trap way creates a sleek look and makes cleaning easier. Compare to other toilets, it has no corners and grooves, very easy to reach for cleaning, not like others hard to reach
- ✅ [Quiet Siphon Flushing Design]: Fully glazed flush system, bringing a super quiet and powerful flushing - NO clogs, NO leaks, and NO problem
- 【Experience Noise-Free Tranquility】The ergonomic one-piece toilet has a comfortable 17.3" Seat Height, and is equipped with a quick-release, soft-closing seat to ensure a quiet closing every time. Say goodbye to disruptive sounds!
- 【High Flushing Efficiency】Toilets for small bathrooms feature Vortex Siphon Flushing Technology that achieves up to 1000g map performance, easily removing solid waste and keeping the toilet clean. No need for multiple flushes.
- 【High Efficiency Water Conscious】The small bathroom toilet has a dual flush system that allows you to choose between 1.1GPF partial flush liquid and 1.6GPF complete flush of solid waste, helping you save money on your water bill efficiently.
Top 10 Dual Flush Toilet Reviews
1. WoodBridge T-0001 Dual Flush Elongated One Piece Toilet
The WoodBrige T-0001 is one of the best dual flush toilets on the market today thanks to its great features. First, you will realize that it’s very easy to wash compared to other models on the shelves today. This is because of the skirted trapways that make it easy to reach all parts of the toilet.
The skirting design also provides the toilet with a sleek design and make it flush with the entire design. With this system, you don’t need to worry about grooves and corners any more. You will surely find it easy to clean the moment you purchase it.
Another great feature of this model is the super powerful and quiet flush. Due to the powerful flush, you will never deal with any clogging. You might also like its high-quality soft closing fast release seat. You can choose between 1.0 gallons or 1.6 gallons of water per flush.
2. TOTO Aquia Dual Flush Elongated Two-Piece Toilet
If you are looking for a top performance unit then you need to consider the TOTO. This model features a great design and is highly rated by most users. The fact that it is made by TOTO means that it will live up to your expectations.
When it comes to the design, this toilet features a superb two-piece design which is easy to install. The unit also comes with a chrome finish dual button for triggering the flush. The chrome finish adds a touch of modern look in your washroom.
Moreover, the toilet features a semi-skirted based which provide a clean look in your bathroom. Actually, this base doesn’t interfere with your water supply pipes coming from the walls. This toilet delivers a superb 1.6 gallons or 0.9 gallons flush every time you use it.
3. KOHLER K-3987-0 WellWorth Two-Piece Round-Front Dual-Flush Toilet
Those who really value their money will find this toilet to be worth their money. It comes from a top brand and performs as you would expect. The model features a two-piece design that makes it very easy to install.
Having two-piece means that you have fewer parts to assemble and install; which translates to saving time when putting it in place. Its flushing system is also one of the best in the industry and provides the performance that other models can only dream of.
In fact, when you get this toilet, you don’t need to fret about clogging. It is also good to note that this system features a dual flush system. This ensures that you remove your waste material with just a single flush. Here you can choose 1.1 gallons of 1.28 gallons of water for every flush.
4. American Standard 2889216.020 H2Option Siphonic Dual Flush Round Front Toilet
We all love top performing toilets and the American Standard 28892.020 is one of these models. This is an ADA certified product which also happens to be one of the most affordable toilets on the market today.
The toilet features a superb design when you compare it to other models within its price range. And it provides a two-piece design which is easy to assemble and install. Furthermore, the two-piece design makes the toilet to be highly portable, as well as easy to set up.
The surface of the toilet was designed to remain clean for long even if you don’t clean it regularly. Hence, you don’t need to clean your toilet every now and then and this means more time to do other chores.
Its flushing system is quite powerful and helps to clean your toilet effectively. This dual flush toilet uses either 1.0 gallons or 1.6 gallons of water per flush.
5. TOTO CT418FGNo.01 Aquia Wall-Hung Dual-Flush Toilet
If you wish to open up the surface of your washroom and leave it looking classy, then the TOTO CT418GNo.01 might just be what you need. Actually, this is a great hung toilet for the small washroom and is EPA certified, meaning that it will save you water.
This toilet also provides some great features as well. For instance, it is covered with TOTO’s exclusive SaniGloss finish which makes it impossible for mildew and mold to develop on the surface. The unit is also made of long lasting and durable vitreous china.
Another great feature of this product is the dual flush system that saves you water. This will save you a lot of money in the long run. As a dual flush toilet, the unit uses either 0.9 gallons or 1.6 gallons per flush to ensure your toilet is left clean.
6. Swiss Madison SM-1T254 St. Tropez One Piece Toilet Dual Tornado Flush
For people who have enough money and aren’t worried about spending it, then you should spend your money on this. It is not the most affordable model on the market today but it definitely works wonders. This is made possible due to its superb quality control that means it performance as it was intended.
This model has a great design that you will get used to easily unlike other toilets which come in the square. Furthermore, it is made of a high quality material that ensures it lasts for years. Its bowl is elongated that ensures it fits in small washrooms without any trouble.
Another great feature of this unit is the flushing system. It ensures that your toilet is clean every time you use it and it saves you a lot of water. The toilet uses either 0.8 gallons or 1.28 gallons per flush.
7. TOTO MS446124CEMG#01 Aquia IV WASHLET Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flush
The TOTO Aquia IV provides the choice of using 0.8 gallons or 1.28 gallons per flush, making it an epitome of modern function and form. It comes with a skirted design that conceals the trapway to enhance its elegant look. This design also adds another level of sophistication.
Furthermore, the design reduces the need of reaching behind the bowl to wash the crannies and hooks of the trapway. Moreover, the toilet features a Dynamix tornado flush which cleans your toilet using a 360 degree washing power to hit every part of the bowl.
This model of toilet also comes with cefiontect, a layer of unique smooth glaze that thwarts particles from sticking to the ceramic. That feature, together with a dynamax tornado, reduces the need for frequent cleaning, reduce water usage, reduce the use of chemicals, and reduce the time needed to clean your toilet.
8. American Standard 2889210.020 H2Option Siphonic Dual Flush Normal Height Round Front Toilet
There is no doubt that you will have an easy time when using this toilet. The model is considered one of the best in the industry due to its water sense specification that makes it be highly efficient. Moreover, the toilet comes from a reputable brand that has gained many years of experience in toilet production.
Another thing that you might like about this model is the superb design as well as the material that is used to manufacture it. It features a conventional shape, so you will feel like you have a normal toilet. The unit is also very easy to assemble; you don’t need to hire an expert to do it for you.
Also, you don’t need to clean your toilet regularly since its material ensures it remains clean for long. And the toilet comes with a great dual flush system. The first setting allows you to use 1.6 gallons per flush while the second one allows you to use 1 gallon per flush.
9. WoodBridge T-0020 Dual Flush Elongated One Piece Toilet
WoodeBidge T-0020 comes in a deluxe modern design that offers it a clean and sleek look that compliments different styles. Another feature of this unit is the skirted strap way that forms a sleek appearance and makes your unit to be easy to clean.
Actually, this toilet has no grooves and corners that often appear in most toilets. This adds to the easy of cleaning. You will also be excited to learn that the toilet has a high-quality soft closing seat that offers quick release ability.
Built to last long, the model comes with rust-free hinge and has a comfortable height design. It is also very easy to install and comes with all the hardware you will require to put it in place as soon as you get it. The model uses either 1 gallon or 1.6 gallons per flush.
10. Swiss Madison SM-1T106 Concorde Square Toilet Dual Flush
Last but not least is the Swiss Madison SM-1T106 Dual Flush Toilet. This model provides high performance of either 0.8 gallons or 1.28 gallons per flush. This ensures that you conserve water while still enjoying a clean toilet.
The model comes with seamless porcelain make that makes it easy to clean. It is also easy to assemble and install and has a square bowl that provides addition room. The toilet is also quite comfortable, thanks to the square bowl.
Another feature of this toilet is the soft closing seat that is gentle and quiet. This prevents not only damage but also ensure there is no noise when you close your toilet.
Consideration Before You Pick Your Toilet
Pre buying considerations are critical since they help you to buy the best model for your washroom. The details below will help you answer the question of what is the best dual flush toilet on the market for your needs.
Bowl height and shape – Toilets come in different sizes and shapes; some are compact, while others are taller. Choose the right one for your needs.
Water usage – We all want to conserve water and hence you should get a product that doesn’t use much water. A unit that uses between 0.8 and 1.28 gallons per flush is ideal.
Mount type – The most common types are the floor mounted toilets. However, you can get wall hung toilets with the dual flush system.
Budget – Of course, you cannot spend what you don’t have. Ensure that the toilet you buy is within your set budget and has all the features that you want in your model.
Elongate vs. Round – Round models are the outdated design while elongated models are the trends. However, they are both effective and have their own pros and cons.
Best Dual Flush Toilet FAQs
Q: How does a dual flush toilet works?
A: The technology behind dual flush toilets is quite simple. You can easily understand it. The first thing you should note is that dual flush toilets are similar to normal toilets, but feature some simple differences.
For instance, these toilets have a bigger trapway and use less water. They function on a wash down system as opposed to siphonic, which aids to prevent clogging from arising. The primary idea behind these toilets is to give you the choice to deal with solid and liquid waste differently, making then more environmentally and economically friendly.
Q: How much does a dual flush toilet cost?
A: The price will depend on the kind of toilet you buy. However, you can expect to cough out $200 to $800 to get a high-quality model. The price increases with the features.
Q: What are the common shapes of dual flush toilets?
A: These toilets come in two main shaped: elongated and round toilets. Elongated bowls are rectangular or oval shaped while round bowls are circular.
Q: What is the right size of a dual flush toilet?
A: Elongated models usually come in size of 18-19 inches while round models come in size 16-17 inches. The bowl height should be 14-15 inches from the floor.
Q: Why switch to dual flush toilets?
A: The main benefit of these toilets is the amount of water they save. You can use less water to flush liquid material and more water to flush solid waste.
Q: Are dual flush toilets easy to install?
A: Yes. You can easily install these toilets by yourself. However, you might need to seek the service of a professional if you want your toilet to be installed the right way.
Our best dual flush toilet review and guide can be used when you are looking for the ideal model for your washroom. By looking at these toilets, we have highlighted some of the pros of every unit. So, take your time and you will get the best model for your washroom.